The kickoff times for the 2008 home games have been released and are as follows.
- Sept. 6 San Diego State – 3:30 p.m. EDT
- Sept. 13 Michigan – 3:30 p.m. EDT
- Sept. 27 Purdue – 3:30 p.m. EDT
- Oct. 4 Stanford – 2:30 p.m. EDT
- Nov. 1 Pittsburgh – 2:30 p.m. EDT
- Nov. 22 Syracuse – 2:30 p.m. EST
After looking at that tilt of games, one has to think that the Michigan game should be one of the one most sought after tickets not just this year, but ever. None of next year’s home games look to come against teams that will definitely be ranked at the time outside of the Wolverines. Pitt could come into town ranked on November 1, but you never know what you are going to get from a Wannstedt coached team.
A year after winning just 1 game in Notre Dame Stadium, it looks like the Irish should be able to go 5-1 at home if they can return to 2005-06 form.