Notre Dame worked out in front of the media on Tuesday as they practiced inside Notre Dame Stadium again before they hold their final two a day session on Wednesday. Here’s the video along from WatchND along with some notes.
- Amir Carlisle had a pretty catch in the back of the endzone at the 0:35 mark in some tight coverage. Carlisle looks really comfortable running his routes after moving from running back in the spring.
- Corey Robinson seems to catch everything thrown his way. Brian Kelly mentioned that he is still very much learning the position, but in watching him in the end-zone in this clip, it is hard to imagine him not being a primary weapon int he red-zone for the Irish this fall.
- CJ Prosise looks good in the slot position as well. He is a completely different kind of player than Carlisle, but looks like he can carve out his niche in this offense as well. Prosise had a nice catch in the corner of the end-zone around the 2:13 mark over Max Redfield.
- The current starting five at the offensive line is from right to left Steve Elmer (RT), Christian Lombard (RG), Nick Martin (C), Matt Hegarty (LG), Ronnie Stanley (LT). Conor Hanratty is the first guard off the bench and Mike McGlinchey is the first tackle off the bench.
- Fun battle between Nick Martin and Jarron Jones at the 2:33 mark.