The Fighting Irish were back on Notre Dame campus for day 5 of the 2013 fall camp and for the first time this summer, full pads were on. Full practice video below along with an interview from Amir Carlisle who is healthy and ready to shine for the 2013 Fighting Irish.
Day 5 practice highlights
- Danny Spond didn’t practice on Friday; Bennett Jackson and Daniel Smith were limited; Connor Hanrattay participated in drills but wasn’t in pads
- Carlo Calabrese and Dan Fox were running with the first team at the ILB spots according to reports with Jarrett Grace playing with the second unit.
- Kelly stopped practice at one point because he was unhappy with the fumbling problems of the running backs.
- Corey Robinson and Greg Bryant continue to impress. Both should see the field this fall pretty early on.
- With Spond out, Ben Councell was playing with the first team defense at the DOG position.