Notre Dame held three full pad practices this week after returning to campus from spring break. Here are some video highlights as the Irish got back to work during Spring Football 2014.
- Keivarae Russell has looked really, really good in the limited practice video this spring. Hopefully he is ready to elevate his game after really coming on strong at the end of 2013.
- Chris Brown tends to be a forgotten mad at wide receiver, but he has looked sharp this spring as well. He’s been almost exclusively a deep threat the last two years but he could be ready to be much more than that.
- Justin Brent looks less and less like a kid that should be getting ready for the prom and more and more like a kid that is going to be playing meaningful minutes this fall.
- The ball definitely just flies out of the hand of Everett Golson. If nothing else, the long ball should be a legit weapon for Notre Dame in 2013.
- Amir Carlisle is looking more and more comfortable coming out of the slot. It would be great if he really settled in at the position because he is so athletic that it would be a shame if the coaches can’t find a way to exploit that athleticism in the Irish offense.