Here are the links for Sunday, February 18th – a nice collection of some moron bloggers who are doing their best to add fuel to the Brady Quinn draft stock dropping fire as well as some quality links.
- Meyer vs. Weis Round II – the guys over at Orange and Blue Hue have a series of posts going on comparing Weis and Meyer after two seasons. Here is also part I in case you missed it.
- I don’t know why I link to AOL Blogs because I think let pretty much anyone willing to post write them but…. this clown seems to think Quinn could conceivably drop all the way to 29th to the Ravens… and this guy seems to think there’s no way the Panther draft Quinn 14th to replace 32 year old Jake Delhomme’s 43 INTs over the last four seasons.
- Meanwhile, the Rock Report has a nice piece today on the pressure myth surrounding Quinn. The more I think about it, the more I keep thinking that the Quinn-Manning comparison (in terms of their draft stock after returning for a senior season) is legit. People are looking to find flaws in Quinn’s game just as they were Manning’s.
- The bball team got hot from 3 point range and beat Cinci 76-64 today. Collin Falls set the Notre Dame career 3pt mark and the Irish got their first 20 win season in four years.
- Jim Leyland visited Notre Dame this week and had a great time. Leyland is one heck of a baseball coach and for the life of me I still cannot fathom why my Phillies went with Charlie Manuel over Leyland a few years back – that one hasn’t backfired on us at all.
- The baseball team lost back to back games this weekend to Texas State after a 6-0 defeat Sunday. The Irish also lost 2-1 to the Bobcats on Saturday.
- There is a nice discussion going for a Sunday over the football board in response to today’s 5 Things I’d Like to See in 2007 post by yours truly.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to the UHND.com RSS feed .