Since we’ve been putting out a bunch of features and blog posts since Spring practice has started, I figured I’d post a quick recap in case anyone missed anything.
- Right before spring practice kicked off last week, I profiled the top position battles on both the offensive and defensive sides of the ball for the spring. I also outlined 10 questions facing the Irish as they head into year 5 of the Weis Era and gave a full recap of Weis’s busy off-season.
- At Charlie Weis’s Friday press conference he released the first depth chart, announced he would be coaching from the field, outlined his 4 main objectives for the spring, and mentioned that James Aldridge would get a look at fullback.
- Weis also named the honorary coaches for the Blue/Gold game – Justin Tuck, Bertrand Berry, Reggie Brooks, and Jeff Faine.
- Monday I posted a feature article on the return of Darrin Walls who is back with the team after not being enrolled last semester.
- Over the weekend I posted a video showing Frank Verducci working with the OL and some quotes from Sam Young about his new OL coach.
Keep checking back here and on the UHND.com homepage for all of our Spring Football 2009 coverage.