Under 72 hours to do until kickoff to Notre Dame and Georgia Tech this weekend. Here’s a recap of what happened last time.
- Weis’s QB sneak call with no timeouts was definitely ballsy.
- The holding call on Rhema on the first drive was total BS.
- Other than a couple early passes to Calvin Johnson, Tech did nothing against the Notre Dame defense.
- Notre Dame special teams had two really nice returns. (Now imagine Golden Tate and Armando Allen back there).
- Notre Dame ran the ball right at Tech’s vaunted defense in the second half. (Now imagine 3x the depth at running back and a more physical offensive line).