Notre Dame Football Highlights: Irish Blow Out Wake Forest on Senior Day

Notre Dame sent out their seniors in style again this year with a 45-7 romp over Wake Forest. Sam Hartman had himself a day against his old team in his final game inside Notre Dame Stadium. Hartman ended the day with 4 touchdowns and 277 yards while resting for most of the 4th quarter with the Irish comfortably in control. Hartman had just 4 touchdowns on his previous five games prior to Saturday afternoon. Rico Flores topped 100 yards, becoming the second true freshman since Michael Floyd to have a 100 yard game (Lorenzo Styles in 2021 was the other). Audric Estime topped 100 yards for the fifth time this season and passed 1,000 yards for the year, becoming the 13th Fighting Irish running back to run for 1,000 yards in a season.

You may also like

7 Comments

1. Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

2. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything in this way before. So nice to discover somebody with a few original applying for grants this subject. realy we appreciate you starting this up. this website is one area that is needed online, someone if we do originality. beneficial purpose of bringing a new challenge towards the internet!

3. If this new football wants to succeed and grow a loyal following fast, they should follow the blueprint that has worked well for “sports” like golf, auto racing, and boxing, all of which have enjoyed recent swells in popularity. Here is what they did:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button