Notre Dame Football News
- Ukraine says Russia destroyed major dam and flooding imminentUkrainian officials are urging people in the area to evacuate, saying water will reach "critical levels" within hours. ... read more59 mins ago
- 6/5: CBS Evening NewsInvestigation underway into Virginia plane crash that prompted F-16s to scramble; Robert Hanssen, FBI agent convicted of spying for Russia, has died ... read more2 hours ago
- Former Notre Dame CB Todd Lyght will be on CFB Hall of Fame ballotCollege Football: Notre Dame Todd Lyght (1) in action, breaking up pass on defense vs USC at Los Angeles Memorial Stadium. Los Angeles, CA 11/26/1988 | Peter Read Miller (Photo by Peter Read Miller /Sports Illustrated via Getty Images) A deserving entry From Notre Dame’s press ... read more3 hours ago
- Actors guild authorizes strike with contract set to expireThe vote does not mean the actors are on strike, but it empowers the union's board to call a strike if a deal can't be reached. ... read more3 hours ago
- 4-Star Texas RB Kedren Young commits to Notre DameKedren Young | Twitter A herd of Texans Fresh off an official visit over the weekend, 4-Star Texas running back Kedren Young gave his public commitment to the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and its 2024 Football Recruiting class. I am blessed to be in ... read more3 hours ago
- Mother of Virginia boy who shot teacher faces new federal chargesDeja Taylor, the mother of a 6-year-old boy who shot Abby Zwerner, his first-grade teacher, is accused of illegally using marijuana while in possession of a firearm. ... read more5 hours ago
- 6/5: Prime Time with John DickersonJohn Dickerson reports on a migrant plane sent to Sacramento, an update on union negotiations impacting Hollywood production, and Apple's virtual reality headset. ... read more5 hours ago
- Where Mike Pence fits in GOP 2024 presidential fieldFormer Vice President Mike Pence on Monday filed the paperwork declaring his candidacy for president of the United States. CBS News chief election and campaign correspondent Robert Costa joins to discuss the role Pence could play in the 2024 presidential race. ... read more5 hours ago
- Why Apple's new mixed reality headset is making a splashApple unveiled a long-anticipated piece of hardware during its worldwide developers conference Monday. The new "Vision Pro" mixed-reality headset is the tech juggernaut's first foray into what it calls "spatial computing." Brian Heater, hardware editor at TechCrunch, joins CBS News to discuss the significance behind the headset and other highlights ... read more5 hours ago
- Hollywood actors voting on strike authorizationHollywood actors may soon be joining writers on the picket line. The Screen Actors Guild is set to announce whether its members have authorized a possible strike. Gene Maddaus, senior media reporter for Variety, joins CBS News to discuss the issues unfolding in the film and TV industry. ... read more5 hours ago
- California officials suggest DeSantis behind latest migrant flightsA second flight carrying migrants landed in California's capital Monday. It's not clear who exactly is responsible, but California's governor blames Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. CBS News Sacramento reporter Madisen Keavy joins with the latest. ... read more5 hours ago
- Close encounter between Chinese and U.S. warshipsOn the same weekend as the Chinese defense minister refused to meet with the U.S. secretary of defense - a Chinese warship steered directly into the path of an American naval destroyer. CBS News national security correspondent David Martin reports from the Pentagon. ... read more5 hours ago
- Military jets cause sonic boom across D.C. areaOver the weekend, residents in the Washington, D.C., area heard a sonic boom from military jets scrambling to intercept an unresponsive plane that had entered restricted airspace over the nation's capital. The small plane eventually crashed into a mountain in Virginia. CBS News chief national affairs and justice correspondent Jeff ... read more5 hours ago
- Gas stove debate boils over in Congress this weekSoon after the rare bipartisan agreement on lifting the debt ceiling, Congress is now engaged in a fierce debate begins this week over the future of gas-fueled stoves in U.S. homes. ... read more6 hours ago
- What's next for Congress after debt ceiling standoff?With President Biden signing the debt ceiling bill over the weekend, some House Republicans who did not vote for it have voiced their discontent with Speaker Kevin McCarthy and the future of his role. CBS News congressional correspondent Nikole Killion reports from Capitol Hill. ... read more6 hours ago
Nice CBS Chicago news feed
And it keeps on being the same thing …. over two weeks now
Notre Dame should hire Harry Hiestand
CHRIS MURRAY ALL AMERICAN 4 STAR WILL NOT SIGN LETTER OF INTENT WITH UCLA ON NATIONAL SIGNING DAY!
NORTE DAME.. HE IS AVAILABLE!
Kelly will never win a national title
News feed 2 weeks old????
Thanks for pointing that out. We did an upgrade they must have broken something. I’ll take a look at it this weekend.
The news feed should be working again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
ND;s linemen, linebackers are looking better.
What’s the deal with College Spun cluttering up the news feed with non-ND articles?
coach Kelly—–how about temple’s dc——are you considering him as a canidate at notre dame ?
please someone mention temple’s defensive co ordinator to coach kelly
ND defeats Wake Forest 2017
@TonLynn – Don’t know for sure re:Corey, but I speak from experience. I suffered severe brain damage in a “car incident” @ ND in 1985. (between ND & SMC; hit-n-run is NOT an “accident”) Corey is being wicked-smart (I am from Boston) by stepping-away from football, which I THINK is an answer to your question. God gives you one brain and brains don’t recover like broken bones. Once brain (like spine – the CNS) cells are dead, they stay dead. So let us congratulate Corey for deciding NOT to endanger his brain further.
ecided to play basketball
Where is Corey Robinson? Did he graduate? I thought he had another year of eligibility. Thank you Tom Lynn
Several concussions led to Corey stepping away from playing football. He is however a student coach for the team