This year’s edition of Here Come the Irish is hitting newsstands in early July and once again delivers the best Notre Dame season preview on the market.
I was lucky enough to have two articles published in this year’s edition – one previewing the incoming freshman class and another outlining 10 players who are vital to the success of the Irish in 2010. This is the fourth year the magazine has been published now and each year’s has gotten better than the previous year’s and this year is no different. (You can purchase a copy directly from the Maple Street Press website or look for it at your local Borders or Barnes and Noble).
Here’s a full list of the articles in this year’s preview. Some of the names should be familiar as a lot of the top Notre Dame bloggers contributed to the magazine again this year.
- A Fresh Start: The 2010 Fighting Irish – Pat Mitsch
- The Transition Class – Frank Vitovitch
- Time To Step Up – Frank Vitovitch
- Crist In Charge – Jeff Jeffers
- Manning Their Positions – Keith Arnold
- Know Thy Enemy: Breaking Down Notre Dame’s 2010 Opponents – Anthony Pilcher
- The New Boss – Brian Hiro
- A Passing Primer – Chris Brown
- The Underlying Numbers – Patrick J. Borchers
- Hope vs. History – Peter Schroeder
- Center Of Attention – Jeff Jeffers
- A New Tempo – Brian Fremeau
- Selling The Program – Pat Mitsch
- Three Weeks – Ryan Borchers
- Debut Appearances – Mike McAllister
- And Of Course Notre Dame Is Notre Dame – Craig Chval
- Stepping Up Their Game – John Walters
Here Come the Irish 2010 is definitely worth picking up and will get you ready for the 2010 season better than any other pre-season mag.