2008 NCAA Tournament

• Leasts from the East

Saturday morning I posted about the Big East dominance of the first round of the NCAA Tournament. Well, less than 48 hours later, that post was looking a little bit…

• Notre Dame’s Tourney Run Derailed by Washington State

Notre Dame’s bid for its first Sweet 16 appearance since 2003 was derailed by a stingy Washington State defense that held the Irish to a season low 41 points.

• Irish Run Into Brick Wall in Denver

Notre Dame failed to advance to the Sweet 16 Saturday night after losing to Washington State 61-41.  The Cougars defense smothered the Irish offense into the single worst offensive performance…

• Beasts of the East from Round 1

The Big East sent 8 teams to the NCAA Tournament this year and all but one – UConn – have advanced to the second round. Here’s a quick look at…

• Notre Dame Advances to 2nd Round

Denver, CO (UHND.com) – Notre Dame made sure that George Mason would not have another magical run through the NCAA Tournament this year with a 68-50 win over the Patriots…

• ADVERTISMENT
  • Irish Shoot Around in Denver

Here’s a couple pics from yesterday’s open practice in Denver courtesy of Colorado Irish. 

• Notre Dame to the Final 4?

While I was on Sporting News earlier tonight reading the articles I quoted below I saw a “Simulate the Tournament” link so I simulated the East Bracket. On the first…

• Does George Mason Have Another Run in Them?

Sporting News has an article up talking about the possibility of George Mason making another run in this year’s tourney.  Here’s an excerpt: The Patriots, meanwhile, are trying to act…

• Notre Dame Taking Cinderella To the Big Dance

(UHND.com) – When the NCAA Tournament selections were announced on Sunday, Notre Dame earned itself a 5th seed in the East Bracket and a date on Thursday with everyone’s favorite…

Back to top button