- Deshone Kizer thanked former teammates for coming out to catch passes from him, but he still had a group that didn’t really help him display his skills.
- Accuracy was one of the first things that Kizer talked about which makes sense since it is the biggest question that NFL scouts and GMs have on Kizer heading into the Draft.
- Kizer specifically mentioned that he worked on his throws to the left from the Combine where he wasn’t happy with his performance in that department.
- Well done getting one more Under Armour plug in during the presser, Deshone. Seriously though, whether conscious or not, something like that showed how Kizer has the media and marketing savvy a franchise quarterback needs.
- Kizer spoke glowingly of Brandon Wimbush and how talented he is. The two have continued to talk and plan on continuing to talk as Wimbush takes the reigns of the Notre Dame offense.
I saw one pass at about the 3:25 mark that the receiver had to reach very high for and it was about a 10 yard pass. He has to get more accurate. Missing high could be fatal.