We preview the Notre Dame – Wisconsin game by talking about how too many in the media and even within the Notre Dame fan base have crowned Wisconsin as some kind of unbeatable team for Notre Dame even though the Badgers haven’t done much this year. We also had a lot of questions so we talked about a lot this week.
- Jack Coan vs. Graham Mertz and why Mertz hasn’t done anything to instill fear in the Notre Dame defense
- The OL struggles, where the problems are, and possible solutions
- Why is Wisconsin a 6.5 favorite?
- Does the return of Jordan Botelho have a big impact?
- What the potential loss of Kurt Hinish could mean for Notre Dame this weekend
- There might have been a BVG mention but it wasn’t our fault
- Game predictions
Frankie V’s Podcasting Beer Selections
This week I took down a lovely 8% ABV DIPA called Levitate from Well Crafted Beer Co in Lansdale, PA. I ended up giving it a 4.25 out of 5.
|Beer / Brewery||EPISODE||Style||ABV||Rating|
|Very Green / Treehouse Brewery||E22||DIPA||8.3%||(4.5)|
|Russian Messenger / Well Crafted Beer Co||E20||Imperial Stout||9.1%||(4.0)|
|Wolf Pajamas / Well Crafted Beer Co||E19||Imperial Stout||10.2%||(4.0)|
|Levitate / Well Crafted Beer Co||E18||DIPA||8%||(4.25)|
|3x Swords / Round Guys Brewing||E17||Triple IPA||11.7%||(4.5)|
|Only Built 4 Brewin Drinx / Twin Elephant & 4 City Colab||E16||Stout||10.2%||(4.25)|
|King Sabro / Beachhaus||E15||DIPA||8.4%||(4.0)|
|More Medison Than Hedison / 4 City||E13||Triple IPA||9.5%||(4.0)|
|Open Water (2021) / Kane||E14||Triple IPA||10.4%||(4.25)|
|Hop'solutely / Fegley's Brew Works||Triple IPA||11.5%||(4.25)|
|Super Duper Friends / Captain Lawrence||Triple IPA||10%||(4.0)|
|Mega Yacht Juice / Icarus||Triple IPA||12%||(4.25)|
|Weird and Gilly / Singlecut||IPA||6.6%||(4.25)|
|Double Dry Hopped Space Diamonds / Other Half||DIPA||8.5||(4.25)|