Last night we had one of the better interviews we’ve had since we started this podcast when former Notre Dame running back Vagas Ferguson was on the show. Vagas talked with us about his playing days at Notre Dame including describing being in the huddle with Joe Montana as he drew up plays in the dirt in some very memorable games.
Here’s a full run down of what we talked about with Vagas:
- What he’s been up to since his play days ended.
- What drew him to Notre Dame in the first place.
- Playing under Dan Devine and what his practices were like playing for a former NFL head coach.
- His running style and how he developed it.
- What his thoughts are on the young Notre Dame running backs for the Irish.
- What it was like playing with Joe Montana and some awesome stories about being in the huddle with Joe in the closing moments of the Chicken Soup game.
This was one of the more enjoyable interviews we’ve done and we’d like to thank Vagas for talking with us last night.