Another week, another big-time matchup for Notre Dame. This week it’s #7 Cincinnati for the 9th ranked Irish with Notre Dame back on their home turf, but with injury questions surrounding the QB position. Cincy doing a whole lot of trash talk had Frank fired up this week too.
- Our thoughts on the QB situation and cracking Brian Kelly’s injury update DaVinci code
- Will we see more 2-back sets?
- Will Notre Dame run the ball more this week?
- Forget how Notre Dame will score this week, how will Cincy?
- What can Notre Dame do to create a more hostile environment?
- Is Tommy Rees doing a good job?
All of this and a lot more in an action-packed podcast that Frank needed two beers for this week.
Keep on listening and keep on leaving us reviews!
- Subscribe to the Single High Notre Dame Football Podcast on Apple and leave us some ratings/reviews.
- Fancy Spotify? Cool, we are available on Spotify as well.
Frankie V Podcasting Beer Tracker
|Beer / Brewery||EPISODE||Style||ABV||Rating|
|Big Pillow Hat / Hudson Valley Brewery||32||DIPA||9.0%||(4.25)|
|Electric Tide / Kane Brewing||29||DIPA||7.0||(4.5)|
|Strongest Geometric Shape / Barrier Brewing Co||27||TIPA||10.2%||(4.0)|
|Very Green / Treehouse Brewery||E22||DIPA||8.3%||(4.5)|
|Russian Messenger / Well Crafted Beer Co||E20||Imperial Stout||9.1%||(4.0)|
|Wolf Pajamas / Well Crafted Beer Co||E19||Imperial Stout||10.2%||(4.0)|
|Levitate / Well Crafted Beer Co||E18||DIPA||8%||(4.25)|
|3x Swords / Round Guys Brewing||E17||Triple IPA||11.7%||(4.5)|
|Only Built 4 Brewin Drinx / Twin Elephant & 4 City Colab||E16||Stout||10.2%||(4.25)|
|King Sabro / Beachhaus||E15||DIPA||8.4%||(4.0)|
|More Medison Than Hedison / 4 City||E13||Triple IPA||9.5%||(4.0)|
|Open Water (2021) / Kane||E14||Triple IPA||10.4%||(4.25)|
|Hop'solutely / Fegley's Brew Works||Triple IPA||11.5%||(4.25)|
|Super Duper Friends / Captain Lawrence||Triple IPA||10%||(4.0)|
|Mega Yacht Juice / Icarus||Triple IPA||12%||(4.25)|
|Weird and Gilly / Singlecut||IPA||6.6%||(4.25)|
|Double Dry Hopped Space Diamonds / Other Half||DIPA||8.5||(4.25)|