Greg is joined by his friend and USC fan Michael Muto to discuss the latest news regarding Notre Dame and USC, a little recruiting, and players opting out.
- Greg’s new gig with ISD
- Kyren Williams and Kyle Hamilton turning pro
- Drake London turning pro
- Players opting out
- Upcoming early signing day
- USC’s roster management
Review & Subscribe to the Single High Notre Dame Football podcast!
We really like when you all leave us nice reviews and subscribe to the podcast on the platform of your choice. We read all of the nice reviews that come in on the podcast and will even read ones that leave constructive criticism as well (just be nice about it)
UHND.com’s Notre Dame football and recruiting podcast hosted by Frank Vitovitch and Greg Flammang. Come for the football, stay for Greg campaigning for Kyle to play offense.
Frank and Greg return to action this week to talk about why the Notre Dame offense is versatile enough to sustain the loss of Avery Davis, even though the injury is devastating for Davis as an individual. In addition, they dove into over an hour’s worth of Q&A from listeners, which revealed a mind-boggling take on wings by Greg which had Frank reconsidering so much.
- We aren’t talking about Braden Lenzy enough but he could have a huge year
- Why we’ll see more 21 and 12 personnel from the Irish offense
- Why it made sense for Tyler Buchner to be named QB1 now
- Ranking some of the best players from the last decade of Notre Dame football – JOK, Manti, or Jaylon Smith for instance.
- A hypothetical involving replacing 1 current starter with 1 current commitment
- Our most memorable Notre Dame games we’ve been to