Greg and I got together to podcast and a Q&A session broke out thanks to our wonderful listeners. We dove into a number of questions regarding the Fiesta Bowl and Notre Dame’s quest to end the major bowl drought.
- Injuries at RT and CB and their potential impact on the game
- What to expect from Blake Fisher in his first game back
- How big of a game is this for Notre Dame and what is on the line beyond just a 12th win in 2021
- Will Tommy Rees unleash some chaos on the game without Brian Kelly around to meddle in the offense?
- How much will we see Tyler Buchner
- Who could return at WR and how that will impact numbers in 2022
- How will the carries be split at RB with Kyren Williams out and will he be missed most as a blocker?
- How big of a loss is Jim Knowles for Oklahoma State and is his loss bigger than that of Brian Kelly’s for this game?
- Gameday snacks and beverages of choice for Frank & Greg
- How bad has the safety recruited been the last decade?
Frankie V Podcasting Beer Tracker
|Beer / Brewery||EPISODE||Style||ABV||Rating|
|Wet Gravity / Foreign Objects Beer||46||Hazy IPA||5.9%||(4.0)|
|Poltergeist / Tox Brewery||45||TIPA||10%||(4.25)|
|All Green Everything / Other Half Brewery||44||TIPA||10.5%||(4.5)|
|Konkey Dong / Hoof Hearted Brewery||43||IPA - Imperial||9.5%||(4.25)|
|Locals / 4 City||42||IPA||7.0%||(4.0)|
|Grom's Head / 3 Floyds||41||IPA||7.5%||(4.25)|
|Let's Bee Homies / Stone & Deschutes||39||Hazy IPA||7.5%||(4.0)|
|Boxx / Kane||38||IPA||6.5%||(4.25)|
|Big Pillow Hat / Hudson Valley Brewery||32||DIPA||9.0%||(4.25)|
|Electric Tide / Kane Brewing||29||DIPA||7.0||(4.5)|
|Strongest Geometric Shape / Barrier Brewing Co||27||TIPA||10.2%||(4.0)|
|Very Green / Treehouse Brewery||E22||DIPA||8.3%||(4.5)|
|Russian Messenger / Well Crafted Beer Co||E20||Imperial Stout||9.1%||(4.0)|
|Wolf Pajamas / Well Crafted Beer Co||E19||Imperial Stout||10.2%||(4.0)|
|Levitate / Well Crafted Beer Co||E18||DIPA||8%||(4.25)|
|3x Swords / Round Guys Brewing||E17||Triple IPA||11.7%||(4.5)|
|Only Built 4 Brewin Drinx / Twin Elephant & 4 City Colab||E16||Stout||10.2%||(4.25)|
|King Sabro / Beachhaus||E15||DIPA||8.4%||(4.0)|
|More Medison Than Hedison / 4 City||E13||Triple IPA||9.5%||(4.0)|
|Open Water (2021) / Kane||E14||Triple IPA||10.4%||(4.25)|
|Hop'solutely / Fegley's Brew Works||Triple IPA||11.5%||(4.25)|
|Super Duper Friends / Captain Lawrence||Triple IPA||10%||(4.0)|
|Mega Yacht Juice / Icarus||Triple IPA||12%||(4.25)|
|Weird and Gilly / Singlecut||IPA||6.6%||(4.25)|
|Double Dry Hopped Space Diamonds / Other Half||DIPA||8.5||(4.25)|
Review & Subscribe to the Single High Notre Dame Football podcast!
We really like when you all leave us nice reviews and subscribe to the podcast on the platform of your choice. We read all of the nice reviews that come in on the podcast and will even read ones that leave constructive criticism as well (just be nice about it)
UHND.com’s Notre Dame football and recruiting podcast hosted by Frank Vitovitch and Greg Flammang. Come for the football, stay for Greg campaigning for Kyle to play offense.
Frank and Greg are back this week to talk through the latest developments with the Notre Dame coaching staff as Marcus Freeman works on finishing off his first staff as the head coach at Notre Dame. The lads discuss:
- Has Notre Dame improved overall with the four hires so far?
- How much fun was Notre Dame football in 2021?
- Thoughts on the departure for Lance Taylor and how the DC hire could impact the profile Notre Dame looks for at RB coach
- Why Frank is a big fan of Doug Belk for the next DC
- Should Freeman be more hands-on with the defense moving forward and how that impacts the DC search
- The wide receiver room because of course we have to discuss it until Notre Dame adds help