Since the bye week Notre Dame’s offense and defense have gone in opposite directions in terms of efficiency, and to discuss that Greg brings on Michael Bryan of 18Stripes.com to discuss those changes. Notre Dame started the season with five games post-FSU with teams that featured tough defenses and middling offenses and that has since flipped, with USC and UNC bringing their high-powered offenses to South Bend and dragging along their poor defensive units. That shift has precipitated the change in fortunes for Notre Dame’s units.
- Adding context to the Marcus Freeman/Clark Lea comparisons
- Reasons for the drop in efficiency defensively
- The offense coming alive
- The sustainability of a Jack Coan led offense
- The sudden surge in the offense capitalizing on their available yards
- College football playoff discussion
Review & Subscribe to the Single High Notre Dame Football podcast!
We really like when you all leave us nice reviews and subscribe to the podcast on the platform of your choice. We read all of the nice reviews that come in on the podcast and will even read ones that leave constructive criticism as well (just be nice about it)
UHND.com’s Notre Dame football and recruiting podcast hosted by Frank Vitovitch and Greg Flammang. Come for the football, stay for Greg campaigning for Kyle to play offense.
After a long hiatus, Frank and Greg are back at it to talk about the last two games of the year and look back at what has become a disappointing season. The lads discussed:
- Why the offense has been so bad
- What are the reasons for hope in the future?
- Does Notre Dame need to make a change at OC
- Should Notre Dame take a portal QB?
- The Cheating Cheaters of the North – Michigan